About Me

    My name is Carlos Torres. I am an armature photographer/videographer and a Visual Communications major at Linn Benton Community college. I am taking principles of marketing because, while I am not a marketing major, I would like to use the skills gained in this class to advance my career in photography by gaining a greater understanding of how to utilize marketing to expand my brand. My passion for photography started when I found an old Minolta film camera at in estate sale. I was immediately entranced by the intricate mechanisms all working in tandem to create an image. Though my parents were both photographers, I hadn't taken much of an interest until then. My fascination with old technology in no way ends with film though. In my free time I also like to collect music in many formats including LPs, CDs, and cassette tapes. I love the tactile feeling of physically moving an object and setting a machine in to motion that can only be found in vintage technology.

Comments

Popular Posts